WTB M37 Body, bed and Frame

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
JeffTheMarine
PVT
PVT

WTB M37 Body, bed and Frame

Post by JeffTheMarine »

I am looking to build myself an M37 with a more modern drivetrain so that it can be enjoyed as a daily driver. I am looking for a body, bed and frame and possibly just a set of casters bolted to the frame to be able to load it and move it around until I can get my own axles under it. I am located near Boise, ID and don't have a problem traveling a short distance if necessary. I am preferring to find something with as little rust as possible. Doesn't have to be perfect.

Thanks for the help,

Jeff
(208)863-7411
DAP
SSGT
SSGT

Re: WTB M37 Body, bed and Frame

Post by DAP »

I have complete body bed (new MidWest bed floor) and frame plus rolling gear and drive train. Enough to build up into a truck without a modern power train. It is painted in Mid 1950 Marine OD Imron. All for sale just south of Charlotte, NC $5500 or make me a good offer. See pictures at:
http://www.g741.org/photogallery/main.p ... emId=13520
I hate to part with this truck as it was my 20 year rebuild project but it is time to clear space in the garage for winter. You will have to come pick up (trailer). It does have a correct title that matches the frame serial number. Serious buyers only.
All in Air Force blue and black trim
1962 M37B1
rectangular window hardtop, converted to Hercules 4 cyl diesel-intercooled & turbo charged, 12V, disc brakes
1962 M116A1 Generator trailer
1962 M116A1 Pioneer tool trailer
1964 M101A1 3/4 ton trailer
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Jeff,
You might reach out to Alex Gordon of the Idaho Motor Pool-he's over in Fruitland. I didn't see any M37 stuff on his lot but he has tons of contacts and might be able to point you in the right direction.
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
JeffTheMarine
PVT
PVT

Post by JeffTheMarine »

I have a truck found thanks to this site. I will be picking it up at the end of the month. Exactly what I was wanting to get.

Thanks guys
Jeff
dpc

Post by dpc »

if it dosen't work out have 2 in medford oregon
dc
JeffTheMarine wrote:I have a truck found thanks to this site. I will be picking it up at the end of the month. Exactly what I was wanting to get.

Thanks guys
Jeff