Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

BILL L
SGT
SGT

Makes you wonder??

Post by BILL L »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0518237759

I have 2 trucks in this book, does that make them worth more?
k8icu
1SG
1SG

Post by k8icu »

Wow..looks like a very nice book...but not for that price... I'm sorry but I would never give that much money for a book.

Of course your trucks are worth more they are your trucks.... :)
M37s are HMMWV in my world!
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

"Step right up here, Ladies an' Gennulmen! Yer gonna be AMAZED at the deal I got fer you. Today, an' today ONLY, I'm offerin' ya dis rare book fer only a hunnert an' thutty dollahs! Ain't another'n like it in better'n a hunnert mile!" I've heard that snake-oil spiel before on another "rare" book which shall remain nameless.

Actually, I'd like to add that book to my automotive book collection for two reasons. (1) The subject matter is rarely seen, and (2) Bill has a couple of trucks in it. Unfortunately, I can't justify the price. I'd like to have a copy of the "nameless" one, too, but not at the price people would like me to pay for it.
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
M42Dodge
PVT
PVT

Re: Makes you wonder??

Post by M42Dodge »

My truck, or part of it, is in Dave Ahl`s M37 book. The value of my truck increased substantially thanks to the exposure. This is due to the high regard given to this publication by the M37 community.... 8)

TJM
rixm37
MSGT
MSGT

Post by rixm37 »

WOW I have that book !!! I bought it when it was in print for around 10.00. It is a good book lots of pics and such.
I guess it's out of print or they wouldn't be askin' that ridiculous price.
1952 M37
M101 trailer
1942 Chevy G506
Joe
CPL
CPL

Post by Joe »

M42Dodge wrote:My truck, or part of it, is in Dave Ahl`s M37 book. The value of my truck increased substantially thanks to the exposure. This is due to the high regard given to this publication by the M37 community.... 8)

TJM
Wait! What? Did I set my clock wrong? or did I massively over sleep. It must be 1/04/2010 and not 24/5/2010!
anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

Post by anthony manzella »

Dam Skippy there out of there minds , hell just go to dodgepowerwagon.com and look see what you like . :wink:
Hit Duh Ground Runnin