Midwest Military - John Bizal

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

ez8
CPL
CPL

Midwest Military - John Bizal

Post by ez8 »

Hey all just saw on FB that John is in the hospital because of a heart attack. Posting here in case you don't use FB.

Hope he pulls through and that he and his family can weather this well!
John Mc
SSGT
SSGT

Re: Midwest Military - John Bizal

Post by John Mc »

For those of you on Facebook, here is a link to the post on their page:
https://www.facebook.com/midwestmilitar ... SEMfbeBRGl

and the text from that post:
Hello Facebook friends and followers. Many of you have heard the news on the internet and social media already but I wanted to post it here on our page... It is true ... our fearless and formidable owner and friend, and my loving husband of almost 40 years, John Bizal, has taken a bit of a stumble. Last Friday night while working out at the gym he sadly had a cardiac arrest. Fortunately for him he was given CPR and medical help immediately so we are at this point pretty optimistic for a complete recovery. We are starting a Caring Bridge site with more details of his health as he moves forward through this challenge. I will post the link soon. As for the challenge of running our business without him while he recovers, we are uncertain at this time what the days ahead will bring and how we can possibly fulfill orders in the timely manner that you are accustomed to. We have a pretty close-knit community here and I know you will be patient and understanding as we navigate through this. We also have a great group of friends and family that have offered to step up and help. We will continue to give updates here for business news and progress. Thank you for your patience but mostly thank you for all the prayers, good wishes, love, concern and support coming to us from all corners of the world. We are truly grateful and blessed.
And a Caring Bridge website for those interested in following his progress:
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/john ... ed105ae339
1951 M37 "Brutus" w/Winch and 251 engine
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Much love and prayers to your family from your G741 family. Please reach out if we can help in any way!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
ez8
CPL
CPL

Post by ez8 »

Facebook has been updated. John is out of surgery and appears to be on the mend.

Still has a ways to go on the road to recovery, but he appears to be in good spirits.

Here's to a swift recovery!
DCook
CPL
CPL

Post by DCook »

Our Prayers are with you John, and Family!
MVPA Member #23780
1942 Chev. 1 1/2 Ton Dump Truck
1951 M37 W/W, & Field Radio
1953 M43
1958 Navy CJ3B
Argie1978
SGT
SGT

Post by Argie1978 »

Jesus, I exchanged a few emails with him like three weeks ago. Hope everything is fine and he recovers fast.
Sebastian
(sorry, I only speak in METRIC)
ashyers
MSGT
MSGT

Post by ashyers »

Good news,
John was discharged yesterday and is home! 👍👍👍

Andy