Tcase yoke flanges for 1410 ujoints

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

mike_m
PVT
PVT

Tcase yoke flanges for 1410 ujoints

Post by mike_m »

Does anyone know what the spicer pn is for yokes that will accept 1410 ujounts for the NP200 TCASE? Besides my M37 I also have a 1968 dodge w200 and looking to replace my driveshafts and yokes with modern available stuff as my existing stuff is obsolete and getting hard to find.My power wagon tcase NP201 is similar to m37

Appreciate any info.

Thanks

MikeM
ashyers
MSGT
MSGT

Re: Tcase yoke flanges for 1410 ujoints

Post by ashyers »

mike_m,
I'm curious to see if anyone chimes in. I've had issues with new joints not fitting the flanges well (undersized) and the bearings start walking after some miles.

You may contact Dave at www.jobrated.com and see if he can help. He knows the drivelines in these trucks well.

Andy
mike_m
PVT
PVT

Post by mike_m »

Thanks Andy for the suggestion. I have dealt with Dave before so maybe he could help. I can get the flanges from torque king, but they r pricey and don't provide the spicer number. I have reached out to others whi have done this and I'll see if they reply.
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Vintage Power Wagons might have some guidance as well. My M37 had Power Wagon yokes when I bought it. Still running them but need to add speedy-sleeves.
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
mike_m
PVT
PVT

Post by mike_m »

Thank you Gary. That's a good suggestion. I suspect that might have it as well, but probably under their number and pricey. I think I have the yokes figured out for tcase and might by one to verify if I don't get any responses.

MikeM
ashyers
MSGT
MSGT

Post by ashyers »

mike_m,
You may try Adams Driveshaft too.

https://www.adamsdriveshaftoffroad.com/

I had them build a driveshaft for another project and they do really nice work at a good price. They were also quite fast! What more can you ask?

Andy
mike_m
PVT
PVT

Post by mike_m »

Thanks for the suggestion Andy