FS: straight, rust free, running M37, unrestored $7,800 NM

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
daninnm

FS: straight, rust free, running M37, unrestored $7,800 NM

Post by daninnm »

FS – this is the straightest M37 unrestored Dodge truck you are likely to ever see not restored except for one driven straight off some depot lot decades ago…This truck lived most of its life in dry, salt free, New Mexico. I posted only a few pictures because I have dozens and do not want to reduce the sizes so anyone interested PM me an email and I will send the full size pictures so you can blow them up and look at the details. I satarted the collection of new stuff for this vehicle and switch 'horses' to a couple of FAVs.....so this pony needs a home. Still 24 volts…..bubba did replace the GI connector behind the dash - replacement provide with new Douglas connectors. A used wiring harness that goes with the truck. I also have all the fender welting new. This truck runs and drives. Engine runs fine – no smoke; starts right up; two new batteries included. Has new plugs and wires – drove on the trailer from seller’s place in western NM two years ago. No rust except surface. Original hood was dented - replaced with a undented one or will drop price $100 if you take the dented one. Lower edge of driver’s door needs some work but everything else is ‘sand and paint.’ Hardtop is in good condition – glass needs replacing. Nice winch in front will supply brand new 150’ of 7/16 cable to buyer. Buyer gets a set of M37 manuals with the vehicle. $7,800 I can load and hold for later collection; some delivery with my trailer possible within 1 day drive for fuel. Possible free delivery to Phoenix. Fyv-05 tew-69 205-syx
PM gets you a few dozen close ups to your email address.
Attachments
front-1-.jpg
front-1-.jpg (140.26 KiB) Viewed 4256 times