Meyers Diamond 8ft plow - setup for no drill install on M37

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
1962m37
PVT
PVT

Meyers Diamond 8ft plow - setup for no drill install on M37

Post by 1962m37 »

Hi,

My M37 came with a modern Meyers Diamond 8ft snow plow custom setup to install on a M37 without drilling the frame. The history is - two owners ago took the truck down to the frame for a restoration and added the plow. When he was nearly finished, he had money problems and the next owner bought it and never used it. I purchased it and don't have a use for it. I don't think it was ever used to plow.

All the mounts and controls have been stored indoors and the plow under cover. The hydraulics are belt driven. I'll take pictures of the various parts tomorrow (frame, push plate, controls, hydraulics), they are above my garage and no light up there. As you can see, the plow is super clean and even the Meyers decal is still there. The pictures of the plow installed are pictures of pictures that came with the history of the truck. I have the manuals and a folder with relevant install information from the owner who built the setup.

This could be easily configurable for a modern 3/4 ton pickup, but I'd rather see it go to a M37. I'm in southern Maine. Message me if you're interested. I can load on your trailer with my tractor.