WTB: Running, Driving M37, N. California

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
ashyers
MSGT
MSGT

WTB: Running, Driving M37, N. California

Post by ashyers »

Hello All,
I'm posting this for one of my MVCC buddies. He lost his truck last week in the fires near Napa. He's looking for a replacement. My sense is he'd like a driver, not a giant project. If you know of any please drop me a line and I'll pass on the info. Thanks!

Andy
Cal_Gary

Re: WTB: Running, Driving M37, N. California

Post by Cal_Gary »

So sorry to hear that, Andy! Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you over there!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
ashyers
MSGT
MSGT

Post by ashyers »

Hi Gary,
Other than a ton of smoke we're doing fine. Unfortunately many others are not. My friends truck was at a shop and I don't believe anyone was injured, but some vehicles were lost. Hopefully they get a handle on the fires soon!

Andy
RMS
MSGT
MSGT

Post by RMS »

my dark green canadian is available with a fresh 251ind may need a different cam tires new but checked.
.............................. use it ...............
DCook
CPL
CPL

Post by DCook »

I'm considering selling my 1951 M37, that's in Durango Colorado. Durango is in the Southwest corner of the state and not that far from California. It's all original, with a field radio, 100 amp charging system, deep water fording, troupe seats & cargo top, fender mtd. heater, spot light, NATO jumper cable, plus Lots of original extras. I have pictures in the album section, I just haven't figured out how to go look in there since it was changed. PM me, and I'll answer any questions you may have.
MVPA Member #23780
1942 Chev. 1 1/2 Ton Dump Truck
1951 M37 W/W, & Field Radio
1953 M43
1958 Navy CJ3B
dvgroup

Post by dvgroup »

Hello, bumping up this old post.
If your friend has not found one, and is still interested, my 1952 M-37 is for sale - located in Graeagle, CA
(Near Truckee/Tahoe)
Not restored or parade-ready, but I'd call it "very good". Still runs fine, licensed.

https://reno.craigslist.org/cto/d/blair ... 04691.html

Richard Weerts
925-639-2559