Wanted: M56 Rear Facing PTO Driveline Parts, shafts, etc.

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
U404S
PFC
PFC

Re: Wanted: M56 Rear Facing PTO Driveline Parts, shafts, etc

Post by U404S »

Thank you Kaegi, I didn't realize the frame was designed to flex. That explains the U-joints on the shaft that turns the front winch. After reading your post, I stopped in to the Tractor Supply in Sault Set Marie, Michigan and happened upon just about every part I need to do what you suggested. However, despite being "almost there" with this, I think I am going to have the drive line shop in Jacksonville, Florida take a look at it. I'm still a little worried about having the right hydraulic pump now too.
Kaegi
SFC
SFC

Re: Wanted: M56 Rear Facing PTO Driveline Parts, shafts, etc

Post by Kaegi »

the frames have no gussets on purpose. there are two ways to build a truck. lots of gussets to stiffen frame and a forginving suspension, or a flexible frame with stiff suspension. These trucks have the flexy frame and stiff springs so you can load the heck out of it and take heavy loads through extreme offroad terrain with no issues . it works really well. and at higher speed you dont get body roll in corners. these trucks have a low center of gravity. one of the lowest in all of the 4x4 world