Combat Dually Rims

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
platapus77

Combat Dually Rims

Post by platapus77 »

Hi, I have 2 16" combat dually rims from a project trailer that I am not going to need. I disassembled the rims and found very little rust as they have been stored indoors for some time, they only need light wire brushing to clean. Complete with inner locking rings. I am not a regular on this board but I know the dually rims can be hard to find and am hoping to find a good home for them. Please see my craigslist add for pictures, http://slo.craigslist.org/wto/5895946540.html. Located on the central coast of CA.
Ken
Last edited by platapus77 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
CSCameron
PFC
PFC

Re: Combat Dually Rims

Post by CSCameron »

Those aren't "dually rims". Look to be regular combat rims to me. Here is a pic of a non-combat dually rim. The left one is a stock rim, the right one is the dually with the obvious offset...

platapus77

Post by platapus77 »

I am far from an expert on these rims, but I was told by someone whom I trust that the normal offset for the wheels were 7" and the 8" offset was for one half of the dually rims. Thanks for showing the comparison.
CSCameron
PFC
PFC

Post by CSCameron »

I'm no expert either and didn't mean to imply it. I just happen to be running a dually setup on my 55 civilian Power Wagon so I do have some experience setting this up. Good luck with the sale, they look like nice rims.