Wanted gas fender heater

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
marc8_2
PFC
PFC

Wanted gas fender heater

Post by marc8_2 »

Looking for the gas fender heater and parts. I'm located in Canada but part can be ship to osgensburg ny
Let me know what you have.
Thanks
Marc
Jess
SSGT
SSGT

Re: Wanted gas fender heater

Post by Jess »

Try this guy. Don't know if he has any heater parts, but ask him.

My name is Gustave Mazerolle, 700 route 113, Inkerman, New Brunswick E8P 1C6 Phone no. 506-336-2115
E.mail gustavem@nb.sympatico.ca

I carry quite a number of new old stock NOS parts and a number of used or rebuilt new parts for 1950 -55
Dodge 4 x 4 military 3 quarter ton of different vehicles.
I carry new distributor caps condensers and points and rotors and 24 volts coils, used distributor covers
And sparkplug wires used, Carburaters repair kits and used carburaters for rebuilt , some used fuel pumps ,
Icarry new head gaskets copper and asbestos for L head 250 or 252 Canadian and new engine heads for same.
I have rebored engine blocks and motor job inserts (bearings) in the 20 and 30 thousandth of an inch, crank shaft rebuilt with main bearings,
I have used transmissions and new and used transfer cases and gear parts and the universal joints for jack shafts and for other shaft. Also used drive shafts
I have complete front housings rebuilt no drums and brake linings but has the differential and axles and knuckles, also I have wheel drums new and used, brake cylinder, left and right and master cylinder new and used as well as the rebuilt kits for same.
I have used voltage regulators and new circuts breakers 24 volts also some dash panels used and gauges new and used. Speedometer cables complete new and used, handbrake linings and drums.
I have water pumps new and rebuilt kits, fan belts new, rear and front axles I have user starters and generators
I carry some used body parts and frames and only one split front bumper for winch
I dismantle body parts as needed from chassis that I have left.
I have no manifolds left.