m37 bed

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
xm708
SSGT
SSGT

m37 bed

Post by xm708 »

Anybody in the new England area have a bed that is right at the edge of restorable ? decent sides but rusty floor ? I have somebody that is building a mud bog truck yes I know it hurts but he is looking for a junk bed so he doesn't cut up the real nice one he has ?

ed
Jess
SSGT
SSGT

Re: m37 bed

Post by Jess »

Too bad we're on the opposite sides of the known world. I have one here that would be perfect but unless he's planning a trip to the west coast, it wouldn't be worth shipping, even broken down. Same for a lot of the stuff you have had up from time to time. I'd have grabbed it in a minute if you were closer but I couldn't handle the freight and brokerage. Always seems the good stuff is a long way from home...

Jess
xm708
SSGT
SSGT

Post by xm708 »

Thanks for the reply. Yes it is a long ways and freight is usually a killer. I have been to BC when I was in the Coast Guard in the early 90's very beautiful area you have there...

Thanks
Jess
SSGT
SSGT

Post by Jess »

Thanks Ed, I hate to rub it in, but today, I was out pruning trees. Crocus' and snowdrops are up and my neighbour actually mowed his lawn. I'm not quite that motivated yet. But, I did pull some wheels and tires off my parts truck to get broken down for cleanup before new tires. They are 1964 Goodyear NDTs and still holding the truck up. I always wanted to spend some time in you neck of the woods and one of these days will actually get to that part of the world.
Jess
w30bob
1SG
1SG

Post by w30bob »

Hi Jess,

You're not alone..........I pruned a few trees today too. But with the bucket on my Kubota while I was piling SNOW to get the driveway clean. :mrgreen: Actually, it's 23F out there now, which is quite comfortable compared to the single digits and wind-chill factor of the other day. The 14" of snow we got last night was a pleasant surprise........our first real snow this season in Maryland. My heart goes out to all you New Englanders out there....Spring has got to be just around the corner. :D

later,
bob
Rick C
SSGT
SSGT

Post by Rick C »

Spring????? Ha In RI I have about 3 feet on the ground, more on the way and arctic temps forcast through first week of March. I'm moving SOUTH
Rick
xm708
SSGT
SSGT

Post by xm708 »

I was plowing out down back to get ready for the next one and I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I got off the trailer and walked over to the snow pile gave a kick and snow slid off. I said holy shit that's my 20 foot car trailer with an m37 on it !! looked like a snow drift 8 foot high ... Spring ? Not here that's for sure.
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Wow! We had 60 degrees here in Utah today with a weekend duster on the way, and allegedly a big snow maker slated for next weekend.
More to follow,
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
T. Highway

Post by T. Highway »

Cal_Gary wrote:Wow! We had 60 degrees here in Utah today with a weekend duster on the way, and allegedly a big snow maker slated for next weekend.
More to follow,
Gary
:shock:
Our high temp yesterday was 2*F, last night dropped down to -7*F. Today it should warm up to 15*F and then start snowing around 10:00 thru the night. :roll:

Bert
1952 M37 W/W Rebuild @ 59% complete
Engine rebuild @ 95% complete
1985 M1009, 1990 M101A2, 2008 M116A3 Pioneer tool trailer
MVPA # 24265
NRA Life Member
NRA Cert. Personal Protection Pistol Instructor
NRA Cert. RSO
Class III RSO/KCR
just me
1SG
1SG

Post by just me »

Since I'm waiting on parts for the next stage of truck work, this weekend I'll go sailing in this miserable high 70's weather.
"It may be ugly, but at least it is slow!"