fording pipes

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Cav Trooper
SGT
SGT

fording pipes

Post by Cav Trooper »

Looking for M37 fording intake and exhaust pipes and hardware.
HHT 2nd ACR
Merrell Barracks, Nuremberg, Ger.
1967/68
71st AHC, 14th AHB, Americal Div.
Chu-Lai, S. VietNam
Cav Trooper
52 M-42
SFC
SFC

Re: fording pipes

Post by 52 M-42 »

I have the complete fording kit and there is not much to it. I am not selling it, but if you can't find the parts you need, it should be pretty easy to make copies of mine.

Let me know if this would be any help to you, and if you are interested in making copies. I'm sure we could work something out.

Just PM me.

52 M-42
Cav Trooper
SGT
SGT

Post by Cav Trooper »

Where are you located? I think a muffler shop could do the bending and I can fab the brackets.

Thanks,

Larry
HHT 2nd ACR
Merrell Barracks, Nuremberg, Ger.
1967/68
71st AHC, 14th AHB, Americal Div.
Chu-Lai, S. VietNam
Cav Trooper
52 M-42
SFC
SFC

Post by 52 M-42 »

I'm in Washington state.

It sounds like you just need the intake pipe mounting bracket, the intake pipe and the exhaust extension pipe. The brackets for storing the exhaust pipe extension are available on eBay and MWM.

So, there are 3 pieces you will need to copy. The intake pipe and intake bracket are small enough to ship by USPS or UPS/FedEx. The exhaust extension is the problem. It would probably have to go truck freight because of length. That will be expensive.

The only other piece you'll need is the attaching flange for the exhaust pipe extension. You could get one of those from an old exhaust part or Vintage Power Wagon or MWM will have them.

I'll check to see if the drawings I have for the kit includes detail drawings for the bracket and extension pipes.

If you will PM me your direct email, I'll send pictures of the parts and copies of the drawings I have for you to look at.

Once you look them over and decide what you want to do, we can go from there.

52 M-42
Jesse19rap
PVT
PVT

Post by Jesse19rap »

Hi Larry,

I have the exhaust "snorkel, intake tube w/mount bracket and one of the brackets to mount it on the bed side. I will not be using them. This is my first military truck and have no idea what a fair asking price is. Everything is in great shape. Message me your email and I will send you pictures.

I also have four good stock rims with tires, rims are in good shape but the tires are very dry rotted (holds air).

~Jesse

BTW- I live south of Pittsburgh
52 M-42
SFC
SFC

Post by 52 M-42 »

Sounds like jesse19rap is the guy you need to talk to Larry.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

52 M-42