Ok I need some parts

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Ok I need some parts

Post by bubba_got_you »

Ok I need some parts These are the parts I need: the whole carb setup including the air cleaner, the top draglink, all glass, wiring harness front and back, gas tank, the U joint looking thing for the steering rod that holds it to the dash (lol), distributor, and 24v generator.
Thanks.
Last edited by bubba_got_you on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May God grant me with the serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, The ability to shoot the things I can and a place to hide the bodies
junkyardog
PFC
PFC

Post by junkyardog »

i saw a gas tank on ebay that was not very expensive. i think there is a generator to. go to ebay motors and then type in m37.
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

new list: the air cleaner, the top draglink, all glass, wiring harness front and back, the U joint looking thing for the steering rod that holds it to the dash (lol), distributor, and 24v generator.
May God grant me with the serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, The ability to shoot the things I can and a place to hide the bodies
Nickathome
1SG
1SG

Parts.

Post by Nickathome »

Bubba;

Have you contacted Sid Beck, or John Bizal at midwest mil? Either of the gentlemen are top choice for me for parts. They should easily have the parts you mention aside from maybe the generator, although I doubt even that will be too difficult to obtain.
N1VSM
SSGT
SSGT

Re: Parts.

Post by N1VSM »

Nickathome wrote:Bubba;

Have you contacted Sid Beck, or John Bizal at midwest mil? Either of the gentlemen are top choice for me for parts. They should easily have the parts you mention aside from maybe the generator, although I doubt even that will be too difficult to obtain.
Ditto on Sid & John.

Just a thought - unless you want to stay original, you may consider using a 24V alternator to replace your generator/regulator. A 60A one will run you about $125 - at least when I got mine...
You can trust your mother, but you can't trust your ground.
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

I have a rear harness I bought from Sid in Feb and ended up not using it. It is one of his foreign stock NOS parts with douglas connectors. We ended up using a new fuel sender, rear lamps, and we added in some rear back up lights - all with packard connectors. I would have had to hack up a nice stock harness and couldn't do it - so we made our own rear. Its your at what I paid if you want it. Keith
TOM R
SSGT
SSGT

Post by TOM R »

where are you located, think we got a gas tank
1945 t24/m29 weasel
1946 cj2a ww2 style
1954 m37
mvpa 31698
nra lifer
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

TOM R wrote:where are you located, think we got a gas tank
im in florida.
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

knattrass wrote:I have a rear harness I bought from Sid in Feb and ended up not using it. It is one of his foreign stock NOS parts with douglas connectors. We ended up using a new fuel sender, rear lamps, and we added in some rear back up lights - all with packard connectors. I would have had to hack up a nice stock harness and couldn't do it - so we made our own rear. Its your at what I paid if you want it. Keith
I may already have a harness but if not I will let you know
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

These are the must haves. wiring harness front and back, the U joint looking thing for the steering rod that holds it to the dash (lol), distributor, and 24v generator.
TOM R
SSGT
SSGT

Post by TOM R »

be sure it is a new made not nos harness, the rubber on the wiring gets brittle and falls apart
1945 t24/m29 weasel
1946 cj2a ww2 style
1954 m37
mvpa 31698
nra lifer
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

The one from Sid has the colored wires and he provided a cheat sheet on the connections. The wiring inside is fresh and the outer wrapping is the newer type of non sticky tape. I'll look for the invoice and get you the price.
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

knattrass wrote:The one from Sid has the colored wires and he provided a cheat sheet on the connections. The wiring inside is fresh and the outer wrapping is the newer type of non sticky tape. I'll look for the invoice and get you the price.
Does Sid have a website ?
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Call John Bizal at Midwest for the Oil Bath-I got one from him last summer at a good price.
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

Cal_Gary wrote:Call John Bizal at Midwest for the Oil Bath-I got one from him last summer at a good price.
Gary
Oil Bath?