WI. LAWS For our M-37

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

WI. LAWS For our M-37

Post by anthony manzella »

There is a car show up in Madison. Wi. on the 11th & 12th of Aug that I'm going to attend with my M-37 it will make the run from Chicago to Madison but I remember some sort of goofy Laws up in the Iron Curtain that are much different then down in Chi Town . Any Help Would Be Good So We Don't Do Hard Time Up In "Fudge Packer Land" :shock: L.O.L. ! Sorry Guys Couldn't Resist that comment. :lol: 8)
Hit Duh Ground Runnin
Carter
1SG
1SG

Re: WI. LAWS For our M-37

Post by Carter »

anthony manzella wrote: I remember some sort of goofy Laws up in the Iron Curtain that are much different then down in Chi Town . Any Help Would Be Good So We Don't Do Hard Time Up In "Fudge Packer Land"

Don't get it, what are you trying to say?
Carter
Life Member:
Delta, Peach Bottom Fish & Game Assn.
anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

I seem to remember Something about That your not able to drive on the WI . Roads or something to do with the registering , Just don't want any B/S along the way, if I do the the long ride up there @ 40 something & hour most Cops are cool but you never know when you'll find the 1 that bump His head when he /she got up in the morning. :wink:
Hit Duh Ground Runnin
Tanner
SGT
SGT

Post by Tanner »

If you are tagged/registered legally in Illinois, there should be no issues with driving in Wisconsin.

'Tanner'
skinnedknuckles
CPL
CPL

Post by skinnedknuckles »

Come on up. As long as you are legally registered and insured there should not be a problem :D The police officers will probably just wave at you. I have even stopped at a gas station while on the way to a show and was questioned by one of the local officers . He was really interested in what I was driving ( deuce and a half) He thought that it was pretty cool. I have not yet had any problems with our new laws. Where in Madison is the car show?
Paul in Janesville, Wisconsin
1953 m37 parts truck
1961 m37b1 finally going together and turning green
and a bunch of other green trucks that are taking over my driveway
MVPA and MVPG member
anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

Will Let You Know Where The Show is as soon as my buddy gets back to me He lives up in Janesville . He has All are info I think He is putting his 48 Plymouth in the show all so . 8)
Hit Duh Ground Runnin
anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

skinnedknuckles wrote:Come on up. As long as you are legally registered and insured there should not be a problem :D The police officers will probably just wave at you. I have even stopped at a gas station while on the way to a show and was questioned by one of the local officers . He was really interested in what I was driving ( deuce and a half) He thought that it was pretty cool. I have not yet had any problems with our new laws. Where in Madison is the car show?
The Car Show Is In Broadhead Wi On Sunday Only but that week End will have Truck , Tractor of all sizes Making there longest Pulls Sounds like a lot of fun. My Plan is to be in the car show with my 1952 M-37 "Not The Best But she a Good Driver" 8)
Hit Duh Ground Runnin
anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

All My Plans Just Went Out The Window Can't make the auto show work change My start time to 1am Monday. :evil:
Hit Duh Ground Runnin
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Too bad Anthony! I work a grave shift too-sounds like you've joined me!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500