m37 parts for sale

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
mattveeder
CPL
CPL

m37 parts for sale

Post by mattveeder »

I am parting out an 1951 m37 there are many useable parts so please feel free to contact me.
Here are a few:
gas tank (seems fine but needs paint) $350
rear bumpers $50
rear axle housing $100
front axle housing $100
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Bed Parts

Post by m-37Bruce »

Hey Matt,
I am looking for the leading hat channel, under the bed, ahead of the tool box. I try and post a picture of it? It's removed & upside down, the other bracket was already rusted off!
[URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/pho ... .jpg[/img][/url]
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA
mattveeder
CPL
CPL

Post by mattveeder »

I will take the bed off most likely this weekend so if it is any good I am sure we can make a deal. The bed seems ok so when I flip it over we will know for sure if the pice you need is ok. This truck was on an impound lot for years before I got it and someone stole a lot of parts from it they even took apart the bed sides but left them there. I couldent tell you why but that will make bed dissasembly easy. So if it is good I guess $30 for my time plus shipping should do it.
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Bed Parts

Post by m-37Bruce »

Sounds like a good plan, I appreciate the effort.
TIA,
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

How about the glass is it good? :?:
May God grant me with the serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, The ability to shoot the things I can and a place to hide the bodies
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

Do you have the bottom part of the front lifting shackles? That's the part that bolts to the bumper. If so, I could use 2 of 'em.
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

oh leaf springs for the front what u got?
May God grant me with the serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, The ability to shoot the things I can and a place to hide the bodies
mattveeder
CPL
CPL

Post by mattveeder »

The frame and rusty hulk of body were already hauled off with the leaf springs attached. I am sorry. The bumper was gone when I got the truck.
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Where are you located Bubba? I have one used front leaf with a pair of new bushings-shipping would be high though....
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

I, am in Florida but it is hard to find parts here.
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Post by m-37Bruce »

mattveeder wrote:I will take the bed off most likely this weekend so if it is any good I am sure we can make a deal. The bed seems ok so when I flip it over we will know for sure if the pice you need is ok. This truck was on an impound lot for years before I got it and someone stole a lot of parts from it they even took apart the bed sides but left them there. I couldent tell you why but that will make bed dissasembly easy. So if it is good I guess $30 for my time plus shipping should do it.
Matt,
It turns out that this hat channel cross support is almost a carbon copy of the one on the other side of the tool box, three less captive nuts.
I sent you a pm about it.
TTYL,
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA
thackney

Post by thackney »

Hey Matt, I'm looking for a spare wheel and tire. Do you have one left on the truck?
1954 M37
1969 M151
mattveeder
CPL
CPL

Post by mattveeder »

I do have wheels and tires to part with. The tires are not in the best of shape but I am sure that I have one that would make a good spare.