Parts to part with.

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Troll
PVT
PVT

Parts to part with.

Post by Troll »

Hi again to you all. This is a great site. Been doing more watching than talking, but my my time has come.
I am assembling a M37 CDN for our Legion post. It came with all the 24V parts and is already converted to 12V. And it does run and charge, etc. What I need is seats, paint, glass and much Misc. Post members voted in favor of leaving it 12V and selling the 24V parts to pay for the rest. If all this was perfect, I know what it's worth, but used and untested I'm not sure. Some items just the core is the value.
So, with some uncerainty we have for sale: one single pulley generator, two regulators, a stuck starter I will try to free up and test. Also I have a carb complete with air cleaner. Shipping for some of these will be pricey, would like to keep it local to NE Ohio if possible but I am willing to deal. Got a lot of other Misc stuff as well but need to move a little farther on the project before I can let them go. Does anyone know how to test a generator or regulator with a meter? I don't really have the option of plugging them in.
Please remeber this is an American Legion owned truck, generosity appreciated. We need close to $1000.00 to finnish this project not counting tires. Please make offers privately.
Last edited by Troll on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Troll
PVT
PVT

Re: Parts to part with.

Post by Troll »

NOS regulator sold, thanks.
Troll
PVT
PVT

Post by Troll »

The distributor has been traded for needed parts. Thanks
junqueman

Post by junqueman »

I am on the opposite tack, converting from 12 to 24v. Interested in the generator, regulator, and interconnecting cable. What are you asking, and where are you located? I am in Pittsburgh.