wtb m37

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
junker

wtb m37

Post by junker »

looking for a m37 to restore with my son. prefer a running driving one. $4000 or less. i know its a low price but was hoping i can find one. i'm in nw pa thanks
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

If your plan is to restore it, why limit yourself to trucks that run. You're going to be rebuilding the engine anyway. You can pick up a non-running truck that's in otherwise good condition for less money.
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
captain kirk
PFC
PFC

M37nfor sale

Post by captain kirk »

There is one in Northern Indiana in Michigan City if thats not to far. I dont know if it runs and its alittle rough. The phone # is 2198741325 if your interested. The # i could read was 80014498. If you are interested i could try and find out more info tomorrow. I have no info on price.

Kirk
junker

Post by junker »

lifer, perhaps i should'nt have said restore, plan on using it while we work on it.so it will not be a nut and bolt restro.running just makes it alot easier to move around when i need to get another project into the garage.
captain kirk, maybe interested if it's no trouble for you i'd appriciate if you could get more info. how rough is it? i drive truck so only home on weekends. thanks doug
captain kirk
PFC
PFC

M37 for sale

Post by captain kirk »

Will do tomorrow and get back to you with what info i can get, all i know now is its red,needs some work and its a hard top.

Kirk
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

Now, I understand! Thanks, Doug, and good luck in the hunt. They're out there. Before I lucked into a non-runner locally, I had pretty much come to the conclusion that "all" the M37s seem to be distributed along the left and right coasts and at least 900 miles away from me. Prices were relatively good, though.
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
Jeff in north Texas
PVT
PVT

Post by Jeff in north Texas »

I have one for sale that is in perfect operating condition. Near perfect body. Only needs minor detail work and paint. Easy restoration or daily driver as is.
Located near Dallas, Tx. Asking $4900.00, but price is negotiable.
email or call me, for more details or photos if interested.
Jeff
940-390-1168 cell
jthomasmet@verizon.net
Joe L
PVT
PVT

Post by Joe L »

Hey Jeff,
How far is Denton from Flower Mound?

Also Junker,
You might try Sam Winers in Akron, Ohio. I was there just before Christmas and he had one there that didn't look too bad for around $3500. I think he said it ran. But Akron isn't real far from NW PA.
Remember-your equipment is provided by the lowest bidder.
captain kirk
PFC
PFC

M37 for sale

Post by captain kirk »

The M37 in Michigan City, Indiana according to the owner runs good and is asking $1500.00. I have some pictures if any body would like to see them.
junker

M37

Post by junker »

email pics to bnajadd@aol.com Thanks, Doug
captain kirk
PFC
PFC

M37 for sale

Post by captain kirk »

The pics should be on there way and good luck

Kirk
Jeff in north Texas
PVT
PVT

Joe,
Denton is about 10 miles from Flower Mound.
Jeff

Joe L wrote:Hey Jeff,
How far is Denton from Flower Mound?

Also Junker,
You might try Sam Winers in Akron, Ohio. I was there just before Christmas and he had one there that didn't look too bad for around $3500. I think he said it ran. But Akron isn't real far from NW PA.
Joe L
PVT
PVT

Post by Joe L »

Hey Jeff,
I didn't think it was too far. I have a brother that lives there that might be interested. I'll shoot him an email.
Thanks.
Remember-your equipment is provided by the lowest bidder.
Jeff in north Texas
PVT
PVT

Thanks joe. Tell him he could hop in and drive it right on home. It runs perfect and has current Texas antique plates on it.
Jeff
junker

M37

Post by junker »

this is junkers son. we're considering the one in michigan city. the owner said that it has been sitting for 20 years. a few years ago the motor was froze so he took it in the garage and pulled the head, cleaned the valves and said it "seemed" to run fine after that, so he pushed it back outside and its been there since. price is not negotiable. he said he doesn't care if it sells he's had it since the 70s.

Joe L, we emailed Sam Winer Motors and if it was a camo winch model, then they still have it. it runs, has a title, and looks pretty decent.(from the pics). their asking $3950 firm. said it may be issing a few parts(they don't know much about it) and it needs a new gas tank. may go out and look at it this weekend if the weather holds. thanks, doug(jr.)