62 M37B1 for sale

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Nickathome
1SG
1SG

62 M37B1 for sale

Post by Nickathome »

Hello;

My 62 M37B1 is for sale. Truck runs and drives well, has cosmetic resto, no rust. Please contact me at the number below for more info and or pictures. Price is $7200.00 or best offer. I live in West Grove Pa. Thanks

Nick

610-453-9572.
rixm37
MSGT
MSGT

Re: 62 M37B1 for sale

Post by rixm37 »

Nick sounds like you're leavin' the group !!! Sorry you are sellin' your truck ! :(
1952 M37
M101 trailer
1942 Chevy G506
Nickathome
1SG
1SG

Post by Nickathome »

rixm37 wrote:Nick sounds like you're leavin' the group !!! Sorry you are sellin' your truck ! :(
Yes, I'm getting out ofthe hobby. I will always have an affinity for anything military, however I am now realizing a lifelong dream of owning and aircraft, so the truck needs to go at this point. Its a sad decision but the interest in the truck just isn't there anymore.
rixm37
MSGT
MSGT

Post by rixm37 »

AAAHHH THINGS with WINGS !!!Sounds like you are not being forced to give up your hobby. Have fun flying !!
1952 M37
M101 trailer
1942 Chevy G506
Av8r
PVT
PVT

Post by Av8r »

Hey Nick,
You still planning on building the Sonnex? Our annual fly-in is coming up in a couple of weeks and we usually have two or three show up. Seems like there is one particularly nice one shows up each year If thats what you're still thinking about I'll take some photos and send them your way. One can never have too many photos of what others have done while traveling down that road ahead of you. Certainly helps with the ideas and decision making. Good luck with it!
John Davidson

'43 GPW
'52 M-37
'43 Stinson L-5
'59 Cessna L-19E/O-1
Nickathome
1SG
1SG

Post by Nickathome »

John;

I'm either going to build a Sonex or buy a used C-150. Haven't fully decided which way I want to go yet. Both scenarios have their plusses and minuses. I like the idea of being able to do my own annuals, etc, so the Sonex has the advantage there. I'm going to their builder's workshop in a few weeks. Plus, I've always wanted to build my own aircraft. However, I do like the idea of buying an aircraft I can fly today and maybe just have to tinker with whatever I'm allowed by law to do or replace what's needed etc. A C-150 is my favorite little plane of all time. And they're going for a reasonable price these days. Only downside is, I can't do all of the work on it, and can't do the annuals.

So, I will either go with a well used but hopefully well maintained Cessna that I can fly now, or the Sonex, which will not be flyable for several years but will be brand new. I'm going to fully decide which way I want to go after I get home from the workshop.