Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

Post by anthony manzella »

looking to find a .380 lady colt elite with the soft case with the rose imbordery on it :wink:
Hit Duh Ground Runnin
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

Wrong forum, I think. Maybe try Shotgun News?
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
98taco3
CPL
CPL

Post by 98taco3 »

sure you want a .380 with the availability of the ammo right now? i just bought a sig in .380 and cant find ammunition anywhere.
anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

Not Wrong

Lifer wrote:Wrong forum, I think. Maybe try Shotgun News?
Just a starting place with all of us that dibble in differnt things someone might put me on the correct path, I will try the one you have given me Thank you ! & I hope all is well with you bet you miss that lovely white flakey stuff. :lol: 8)
Hit Duh Ground Runnin
anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

.380 ammo

98taco3 wrote:sure you want a .380 with the availability of the ammo right now? i just bought a sig in .380 and cant find ammunition anywhere.
Would love to get that model for my daughter as we passed one up a few years back and have not seen it anywhere, ammo I'm ok in that department, as I do keep an inventory for my Beretta 84 a nice little house mouse. :wink:
Hit Duh Ground Runnin
Nickathome
1SG
1SG

Post by Nickathome »

98taco3 wrote:sure you want a .380 with the availability of the ammo right now? i just bought a sig in .380 and cant find ammunition anywhere.
Find an indoor shooting range, and you will find plenty of ammo. We have one near us and since they are a business they must get first dibs on handgun ammo as they have shelves full of the popular stuff.

BTW - Shotgun news is an archaic rag that hasn't evolved into the 21st century yet. About all SGN is good for is fishwrap! You have a better chance of seeing God than finding anything worthwhile from it. By the time their rag comes out the sales and other info from it are long over.
cuz
1SG
1SG

Post by cuz »

Just let your fingers do the walking in the Google Yellow Pages:
http://www.google.com/search?q=.380+pis ... =firefox-a
Wes K
wsknettl@centurytel.net

54 M37, 66 M101, 45MB, 51 M38, 60 CJ5, 46 T3-C
MVPA 22099

Disclaimer: Any data posted is for general info only and may not be M37 specific or meet with the approval of some esteemed gurus.
T. Highway

Post by T. Highway »

Nickathome wrote: BTW - Shotgun news is an archaic rag that hasn't evolved into the 21st century yet. About all SGN is good for is fishwrap! You have a better chance of seeing God than finding anything worthwhile from it. By the time their rag comes out the sales and other info from it are long over.
I thought the same way until we tapped into the SGN for our FA 22 caliber UZI kit sales. I was surprised at the amount of people that still read the paper and don't know what email or internet is. I know that the SGN that you find in the book stores or at the grocery store are out dated but for FFL/SOT and subscribers the paper shows up at you door weeks before the stores get them.
1952 M37 W/W Rebuild @ 59% complete
Engine rebuild @ 95% complete
1985 M1009, 1990 M101A2, 2008 M116A3 Pioneer tool trailer
MVPA # 24265
NRA Life Member
NRA Cert. Personal Protection Pistol Instructor
NRA Cert. RSO
Class III RSO/KCR
M-Thrax
SGT
SGT

Post by M-Thrax »

Blank
Last edited by M-Thrax on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
GERALDO
PFC
PFC

Post by GERALDO »

look on GUNBROKER.COM
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Post by m-37Bruce »

M-Thrax wrote:Archaic rag Huh
I always went to Shotgun news for militaria
I got my (demilled) Sten #3 kit for my Ferret from them along with my 1919 Browning kit and a demilled 3" Bazooka and dummy round to go with it and tons of smaller stuff like furniture and bayonet for my #4 enfield.........
Same here, early & good stuff, to each his/her own, i guess? When I'm thru w/it, I take it to work......
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA
Nickathome
1SG
1SG

Post by Nickathome »

M-Thrax wrote:Archaic rag Huh
I always went to Shotgun news for militaria
I got my (demilled) Sten #3 kit for my Ferret from them along with my 1919 Browning kit and a demilled 3" Bazooka and dummy round to go with it and tons of smaller stuff like furniture and bayonet for my #4 enfield.........
Hey man, I'm happy for ya. If you want to deal via the entity equivalent of an Amish Buggy on a superhighway, then be my guest.
CREEPING DEATH
PFC
PFC

Post by CREEPING DEATH »

SGN is still useful to some extent, there are a LOT of older and rural people that aren't on the 'net yet.

CD
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

Nickathome wrote:If you want to deal via the entity equivalent of an Amish Buggy on a superhighway, then be my guest.
It would appear that "Instant Gratification" is now the only way to go. Patience is a long-dead virtue. Does anyone (besides me) remember deciding you actually needed something, waiting until you had saved up the money to buy it, ordering it from the Sears & Roebuck catalog, and waiting weeks for delivery? Now, you just get on the phone or computer, whip out the plastic (even if ya don't have enough money), and demand next-day delivery.
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
cuz
1SG
1SG

Post by cuz »

I would assume the majority of the members here bought their M37's to enjoy and find that "Old and slow" thing a pleasant respite from todays rush to newer technology and shorter pleasant experiences! The younger technology thirsty folks will also soon reach an age where the "Old and slow" respite becomes a pleasant experience for them as well. :wink:
Wes K
wsknettl@centurytel.net

54 M37, 66 M101, 45MB, 51 M38, 60 CJ5, 46 T3-C
MVPA 22099

Disclaimer: Any data posted is for general info only and may not be M37 specific or meet with the approval of some esteemed gurus.