FS: Smallblock Chrysler V8 swap parts

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Josh
SFC
SFC

FS: Smallblock Chrysler V8 swap parts

Post by Josh »

Sold the 360 out of the truck and I have some parts left:

NP205 with custom bolt in mount:

Bolts into the truck using the stock angles that held the original T case frames in place. Some of the stockers have to be removed to make clearance for the case, but that is the only modification needed to make it fit. Clears the floorpan, as well as the bed. Centers the rear output for a Dana axle conversion.

(not pictured) Stub center driveshaft, NP435 2WD T case, Bellhousing, and flywheel.

Engne mounts, and 2WD NP435 Crossmember:

Mounts use stock 70's dode truck mounts (rubber things on top of the frame rail)

Requires no cutting of the frame to fit, only drilling 4 holes in the front (two for the bolts, two for the centering pins, and 8 in the back for the crossmember. Only cutting required is clearancing of the fender splash pans. Clears stock steering box as well with no relocation or cutting.

I'd take cash, but, I'm really interested in parts:

non-cracked steering wheel
Clean, rust free tailgate
passengers side seat bottom
transmission floor hump

Let me know what you have, we might be able to work something out. Not interested in stock drivetrian parts, except maybe a mint condition radiator.