Industrial 230 Flathead (rebuilt), tranny and transfer case will be available from a 52' M37 in Petaluma CA.

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
808morgan
CPL
CPL

Industrial 230 Flathead (rebuilt), tranny and transfer case will be available from a 52' M37 in Petaluma CA.

Post by 808morgan »

I am doing an engine swap and these parts will be available as soon as the new parts arrive and we pull them. I'm just giving the community a heads up if anyone is looking for this stuff. The truck was used by MA Federal Fire and I bought it from an employee who bought it from work. He had the engine rebuilt, it's an industrial with sodium valves from what I'm told. Everything was functioning well, I shifted it into all gears and it was smooth and we still start the engine once in a while and warm it up but I don't think the engine is even broken in yet. I don't need the tranny or transfer case either so all are available. I'm open to offers, I would like to help anyone out that needs it. It will be at Petaluma Auto Works in Petaluma CA, on Dynamic St. if that helps with possible shipping quotes. I don't have an exact date for when this stuff will be out of the truck, when the new engine comes we may be able to use that crate/pallet to ship the 230 with a little modification. Could be great for a project missing a drivetrain etc.. let me know.

Thanks,

Morgan Parker

thumbnail_20240227_090935 smaller.jpg
thumbnail_20240227_090935 smaller.jpg (168.43 KiB) Viewed 205 times
rigger1968

Re: Industrial 230 Flathead (rebuilt), tranny and transfer case will be available from a 52' M37 in Petaluma CA.

Post by rigger1968 »

Hi, Morgan. I am interested in your 230, if and when it is available. I would need to get it shipped to North Carolina, on my dime of course.

Thank you,
Gary
808morgan
CPL
CPL

Re: Industrial 230 Flathead (rebuilt), tranny and transfer case will be available from a 52' M37 in Petaluma CA.

Post by 808morgan »

We just got the 4BT the other day and my friend will let me know when the old engine is out. We might be able to use the crate thr new one came in. My email is morganparker2@hotmail.com and it will be easier to talk to me that way. I'm visiting family in CO right now. But things are moving along and we will need to find a home for it. I would love for someone on g741 to get it.

Morgan
dpc

Post by dpc »

Hi, Morgan. I am interested too , of course only if it don't work out with Gary buying it first ..

Thank you, dc