I'M BACK GUYS AND GALS!

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Cal_Gary

I'M BACK GUYS AND GALS!

Post by Cal_Gary »

Hi Gang,
Finally getting back on line and back at work. Got out of Yellowstone last Friday, just before all the flooding. Rather eery that we were on all those now-flooded roads multiple times.
I'll post some pix over the weekend.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
Cal_Gary

Re: I'M BACK GUYS AND GALS!

Post by Cal_Gary »

Thanks for all the responses guys.... :oops:

I'm out.
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
Murf
SSGT
SSGT

Post by Murf »

It's been a tad slow around here. Busy with Father's day and keeping the wife happy by going along with the "plans" :roll: . We have been well behaved, mostly :lol:
A couple of new members popped up while you were gone. Glad you avoided the Yellowstone wash!
sturmtyger380
SFC
SFC

Post by sturmtyger380 »

Yeah, been busy with work. I did get to work on the M37 some on Monday. Decided to look out here today for the first time in a couple of weeks.
47 CJ2A
53 M38A1
52 M37
51 M38
67 M416
?? M101A1
NAM VET
1SG
1SG

Post by NAM VET »

Of course, we are glad you are safe, and Murf, does your post suggest you are retiring from work? Sometimes I read a post here, and intend to answer or comment, but put it off 'till later, and then the day gets busy, and the next thing I know it is dinner and news (which I don't pay much attention to), then the day winds down, and depending on what I did and when I got up, time for bed. This is a very small dedicated forum, and without it and the support and help we need to keep our trucks running, it would be very difficult to share our experiences and sometimes knowledge. But even if we don't come back with a post or reply, that surely doesn't mean we don't truly care about one another.

Health and happiness to all... hal