WTB Complete Soft Top Setup

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
k8icu
1SG
1SG

WTB Complete Soft Top Setup

Post by k8icu »

Hi All,

My M37 has a USAF hardtop that is beat to heck and back. Rusted badly, bullet holes where someone used it for target practice, etc. The longer I'm into my project the less I want to try and repair this and use it. Therefore I'm looking for all the parts to make my truck a soft top. This would include the back bow, the corners, the side arms for the door etc. I would like a top also even if it's beat up that I could use as a pattern to make a new top. If you have what I'm looking for let me know. If you want to trade for a hardtop that needs a lot of work we can do that too. I'm in Cleveland Ohio it that helps. Let me know, Thanks.
M37s are HMMWV in my world!
Cal_Gary

Re: WTB Complete Soft Top Setup

Post by Cal_Gary »

Hi Joe,
John at Midwest has the back bow (repro). Scroll down this section for the thread.
I have a pair of spare top-side brackets-will get a couple of photos out here later today for you.

Anybody have the back posts for Joe?
Thanks,
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Hi Joe, make an offer:
Attachments
Top bows 1.JPG
Top bows 1.JPG (42.86 KiB) Viewed 810 times
Top bows 2.JPG
Top bows 2.JPG (40.9 KiB) Viewed 810 times
Top bows 3.JPG
Top bows 3.JPG (42.32 KiB) Viewed 810 times
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
JBizal
CPL
CPL

Post by JBizal »

Midwest Military has the whole soft top kit in stock as well as new canvas cabtops.
John
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Hi John! Thanks for weighing in-Happy Holidays!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
DenisM
PVT
PVT

Post by DenisM »

I have a complete NOS soft top setup but no canvas. Pick up only. I'm in zip 21034. Maryland. Call 410-905-0432 if interested.
k8icu
1SG
1SG

Post by k8icu »

Hi All,
Thanks for the replies. My son-in-law and I where talking about it and have decided for now to try and fix the hard top. So far it hasn't been that bad except that my mig even on the lowest setting blows a hole threw that sheet metal because it is so thin. So I've had to be very careful in welding up the bullet hole that bubby shot in it when it was left in the woods.
So, I thank you all for the the leads. If anyone is interested in the items that folks have listed please go a head and contact them.

That's the thing about projects like this you can be flexible to change your mind and then change it again... :)

Thanks all.
M37s are HMMWV in my world!