MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Cal_Gary

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Post by Cal_Gary »

2020 has been a heck of a year in so many ways-cherish the time you have with your loved ones, and Veronica and I send well-wishes to all this Holiday season!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
NAM VET
1SG
1SG

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Post by NAM VET »

Yes, we have been very safe and protective this year, I am signed up with the VA to get my Covid vac pretty soon, Lynne will get hers as soon as it is available for her. We lost a 20 year old grandson this past March, was doing a fast ski run making a selfing, and hit a tree in Vail, killed instantly. Soon after, his mom at 45 was diagnosed with breast CA, and only recently completed that journey. But our other two kids and and their families remain safe and working. Being retired, the year hasn't changed my life much, but the isolation has been hard on my wife, she being such a social person. Fiddling around with my truck and my reloading and shooting fun has kept me busy. My own prostate CA surprisingly remains in remission now 5 years out. Two and a half years off chemo now. Wife and younger daughter making lots of Christmas cookies now. Sitting early in the AM with some fresh cookies and by the fire. We will all get thru this challenging time. I too wish all of my friends, without whom I could never have "Completed" my own truck's restoration. Was out driving it yesterday. The usual thumb's up and chats at the gas station.

And all the best... NV, aka Hal in UPState SC
RCrombie
CPL
CPL

Post by RCrombie »

Merry Christmas!

Wish you all the best over the holidays, and plenty of time wrenching and driving old green trucks in 2021.
ashyers
MSGT
MSGT

Post by ashyers »

Gary,
Thanks for the Christmas wishes. Happy Holidays to you and Veronica! You guys enjoy a wonderful and safe holiday.

For all you other M37'ers out there, may you tappets be quiet, transfer cases not boil over, chassis track straight and lug nuts remain torqued. Happy Holidays!

Andy
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Post by m-37Bruce »

Wishing all of ya'll a Merry Christmas, and hopefully a Happy New Year! :roll:
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA