WTB ISO M37 BC/Western Canada

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
DunGoterDid

WTB ISO M37 BC/Western Canada

Post by DunGoterDid »

WTB ISO M37 in BC/Western Canada --- Hey Folks! New here and on the lookout for a M37. Saw some advertised on CL and Kijiji as well as the red/green one just posted here. Still looking for a few more choices before i decide on the right one for me. Running and driving preferred but will consider others. I live on the south coast, closer the better. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Cal_Gary

Re: WTB ISO M37 BC/Western Canada

Post by Cal_Gary »

Welcome to our forum, Dun, the BEST M37 forum you'll find anywhere!
Good luck with your search. Our forum members might weigh in with some leads. You might try eBay that regularly has M37's available; here's one out of Boise, Idaho on the KSL Classifieds website-if interested, let me know if you need my help communicating on this one, as it's a regional website: https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/53306977
Glad to have you with us!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
R1830
PVT
PVT

Post by R1830 »

Where abouts are you in BC. I’m in Duncan, there are several around here though not in drive away shape. RMS on here is from Richmond and he has a few.
In Progress: 1952 M37CDN Teardown
DunGoterDid

Post by DunGoterDid »

I am in Sechelt and would be happy to rip out to the island to have a look at some trucks in varying condition. Spoke to RMS last week and hoping to stop by his place soon.
R1830
PVT
PVT

Post by R1830 »

PM sent
In Progress: 1952 M37CDN Teardown