Vehicles needed for military vehicle display-Louisa County I

Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Tim Powell
MSGT
MSGT

Vehicles needed for military vehicle display-Louisa County I

Post by Tim Powell »

Good morning. It’s that time of year. Once again, the Louisa County Historical Society has invited any and all owners of military vehicles to do a display at their facility on Saturday, May 19. This is Armed Forces day and this makes for about the 5th display that some of us have participated in. We are looking to have any military vehicle of any era, any paint color too (including civilianized military vehicles). Trailers, and accessories are welcomed too, and there are zero restrictions on weapons. So bring what you have. ALL equipment is invited including road graders, backhoes, dozers, gen sets, etc…

Very informal affair. Display will be from 9:00 to 12 pm. Weather permitting (last year was a monsoon) and willingness, we will do a short convoy in the area. Museum will be open to the public that day, and county military display will be prominent. Lunch will be provided and a short program will take place that day. Location is at the museum which is located right along highway 61, across from the football field and next to the old livestock sales barn. Those that have participated in the past have enjoyed it and we welcome more people to bring their equipment to display.

Send this on to other people you know that have military vehicles as there are many that have them but we don’t have contact information for them. It would be fun to have new people show up and participate with us.

There is plenty of parking for trailers and those who need to haul vehicles in. Southside of the property has concrete and rock so no issues with grass or mud.
For further information contact me via email or phone.

Sam Willson
tankwagon@louisacomm.net
home 319-527-0307 cell 319-931-2891
Tim Powell
timpowell319@q.com
cell 319-759-3227
2017 display.jpg
2017 display.jpg (30.66 KiB) Viewed 903 times
Tim & Lori Powell
1952 Dodge M-37
1968 M101A1 Cargo Trailer
2011 F350 Ford Flatbed