M101 Trailer?

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
knattrass
SFC
SFC

M101 Trailer?

Post by knattrass »

Saw a trailer on epay for $400 and it had a good list of stuff that was not there/not working. Been surfin the GSA and see more complete trailers going for $250-$450 range. Problem is that Chambersburg is too far to start bidding. Was hoping OH or MI will offer some up, but wondered if there were any closer than a 9 hour drive?
obxron
PVT
PVT

Post by obxron »

www.gsaauction.gov(direct from the government) can be a good source though alot of the trailers I have seen have been modified in various ways like switched from pintle hook to ball and hitch. Alot of the trailers were in the forestry service after the military. If you go to www.govliquidation.com (government contractor) click locations you may find a military supply center or depot closer to you. I also have heard if stuff doesn't get auctioned at one site they sometimes move items to another site. I haven't had any luck with winning a trailer but I've picked up enough field equipment to start an army. I saw all those trailers in Pennsylvania too, but it is too far for me as well. I live within three hours of 5 sites that I'm always checking. Good luck

Ron