wtb m37

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
DJ
SSGT
SSGT

Post by DJ »

John @ Midwest Military has several for sale, check out his website.
Mac
PVT
PVT

Post by Mac »

I agree with DJ, if distance doesnt bother you, John is great! He is where I got my truck, and has a lot of other great things to help you out too!
1951 M37 w\w
Marcus in NC
Joe L
PVT
PVT

Post by Joe L »

Sam Winer's closes up on Saturdays around noon!
Remember-your equipment is provided by the lowest bidder.
captain kirk
PFC
PFC

M37 in Michigan City

Post by captain kirk »

If you and your dad come into Michigan City to look at the M37 let me know ,i only live about a mile from the truck.

Kirk
junker

m37

Post by junker »

this is junker. back from trip. thanks everyone.
cpt kirk, i'm going to pass on the one out that way but thanks for checking it out.
stopped in akron today. have never examined a m37 up close, all i can say is dang they sure are well built.. will continue searching but have to consider shipping also. and like to look in person first. the one in akron is a very real possibiity. only 120 miles. my son is authorized to post and deal when i'm on the road and thanks everyone for helpin him out.
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

Saw one listed in c-list here in Troy, MI - train wreck on wheels and bubba'd beyond recognition (similar to FUBAR, this is now BUBAR'd!!). The bigget problem with the truck was the owner was still in love with it and wanted $8000. Would need a full retro and extensive body work for rust. Many parts missing.