Auction Site

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Dicktater
CPL
CPL

Auction Site

Post by Dicktater »

Just thought I'd post this link to this auction site. There's "2" Mile Marker hyd. winches and some military stuff up for bidding. I think the stuff is located in Edna,Ks.........Hey Tom @ Snake River they have a cool antique potato peeler you might find interesting. There's two pages of stuff so look around.

http://www.purplewave.com/auction.php?auction=51
Tom @ Snake River
SSGT
SSGT

Post by Tom @ Snake River »

Looking at the potato peeler, it might be something used in the early potato chip industry. I will pass it onto the potato museum in Blackfoot, ID. Tom
www.snakeriver4x4.com
M-37's - WC-51 - M-29C - WC-25 cc - CCKW
M-274 - M-101 - G-527 Water Buffalo
G-7117 Chevy
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

The potato peeler would be a nice "accessory" for one of my Maytag motors! (I have two single cylinder "hit & miss" engines and one twin cylinder "fire every time" engine.)

I'm wondering that the two "military light sets" were for. Anybody got a clue?
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
Dicktater
CPL
CPL

Post by Dicktater »

Lifer wrote:The potato peeler would be a nice "accessory" for one of my Maytag motors! (I have two single cylinder "hit & miss" engines and one twin cylinder "fire every time" engine.)

I'm wondering that the two "military light sets" were for. Anybody got a clue?

Lifer, If you look at the cables for those lights the end looks just like the slave cable for our trucks, and those are high dollar if you can find them.
I'm thinking those lights are 24 volt that could be plugged into our trucks, would love to have them but too far from me.

Tom, I thought you might like the potato peeler looks pretty old.