Try out your uploads and links to pics.
With tutorials by Nivek.

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Rich
CPL
CPL

How do you post pictures

Post by Rich »

I do not kwow how to post pictures? Am I missing some sort of link. I am not that computer literate. I also do not understand the link to tiny photos or photo bucket?
thanks' Rich
Carter
1SG
1SG

Post by Carter »

Copied from FAQs

"Can I post Images?
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode [img] tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed). "

I use photobucket (www.photobucket.com) but other photo host sites are available. select one, become a member and follow the site instructions.
Carter
Life Member:
Delta, Peach Bottom Fish & Game Assn.
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Whoops

Post by m-37Bruce »

Hey Carter,
You forgot to mention the Photo Gallery, I think you can upload from your CPU instead of having a remote foto host, check it out Rich, it's in the tool bar across the top of the page.
No limit, as long as it's Dodge M-37/M-43 and or Military Vehicle connected. :oops:
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA
Rich
CPL
CPL

Post by Rich »

Carter, and M-37 Bruce,
Thankyou for this info, I will have to try the Photo Gallery. My wife told me that I needed to use the Photo Bucket to post. Again thankyou for info!
Rich
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Web Shots

Post by m-37Bruce »

There are several hosting sites, I use webshots predominately.
[URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/pho ... .jpg[/img]

Just click on the url or img button in the tool bar & wha-la!
This is a bed pad that was on my 53, that's the fed stock # along with the DPCD logo, it lasted a long time.
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA
Carter
1SG
1SG

Re: Whoops

Post by Carter »

m-37Bruce wrote:Hey Carter,
You forgot to mention the Photo Gallery, I think you can upload from your CPU instead of having a remote foto host, check it out Rich, it's in the tool bar across the top of the page.
No limit, as long as it's Dodge M-37/M-43 and or Military Vehicle connected. :oops:
Yeah I did forget Bruce, I guess the old brain is getting frozen up just like my ancient HP computer that crapped out last week which I had to replace, so now I need to go shopping for a new brain? :wink:
Carter
Life Member:
Delta, Peach Bottom Fish & Game Assn.