Need an arctic top for an M37 in New York

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Bulldog
PVT
PVT

Need an arctic top for an M37 in New York

Post by Bulldog »

Hey Guys,
Anybody have a rectangular window hard top for an M37? I have an oval window but need a rectangular window. I could also use a good bed. The box on my sons truck is in tough shape. It can be repaired but will take a lots of work!!!
Thanks,
Bulldog
sunsetoutpost2
PVT
PVT

Post by sunsetoutpost2 »

I have a spare, but still working on my truck. Both have dents, and area above side window will need reworked. Missing the removable end to the sliding window, would be fairly easy to make. Rusty between the outer shell and inner (stuffed with fiberglass).
sunsetoutpost
Drew89
PVT
PVT

hard top

Post by Drew89 »

"I have an oval window but need a rectangular window"

Are you selling the Oval window hard top and is it metal top or a fiberglass top?
sunsetoutpost2
PVT
PVT

Post by sunsetoutpost2 »

The extra hard top that I have is rectangular sliding window and located 44024 northeast Ohio. I just came back from running 5 days of the Washington-San Fran convoy and the rear window open sure was nice. This hard top will need some metal work. I will post some pictures when I get a chance.
sunsetoutpost
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Oh Boy, Convoy Pic's

Post by m-37Bruce »

sunsetoutpost2 wrote:The extra hard top that I have is rectangular sliding window and located 44024 northeast Ohio. I just came back from running 5 days of the Washington-San Fran convoy and the rear window open sure was nice. This hard top will need some metal work. I will post some pictures when I get a chance.
How much fun was that, wish I could have gone along too?
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA