Short list of parts, MVPA show in Fla

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Jim Branson
PFC
PFC

Short list of parts, MVPA show in Fla

Post by Jim Branson »

Short list of parts I'm brimging to the show: Tailgate, 4 hubs (ready for disc brakes conversion), new & used shoes, drums, complete backing plates, passemger side door, winch drum, winch frame extensions, worm gear, plus more. Don't forget BILL L for big and small parts like doors, hoods and fenders, all in great shape. He has a huge parts collection. If you e-mail him, autodoc51@aol.com I think he will bring it to the show. Thanks!

Jim
1951 M37 W/W
1961 M201B1 W/W
MVPA #31454
I was Chrysler when Chrysler wasn't cool!
Tim Powell
MSGT
MSGT

Tailgate!

Post by Tim Powell »

I am going to need a tailgate for an M37! My "52" came to me without one! Got pictures. I'll need all the mounting hardware as well.
timpowell319@msn.com
Tim & Lori Powell
1952 Dodge M-37
1968 M101A1 Cargo Trailer
2011 F350 Ford Flatbed
MC-A1 Air Compressor Unit
Military Tank APU

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil
is that good men do nothing."
Jim Branson
PFC
PFC

Post by Jim Branson »

Hi Tim, I'm only going to sell these parts at the show. These are left over parts from restoring 2 trucks, and I'm hoping someone coming to the show can use them. I really didn't want to try selling and shipping any parts. Come down to the show and enjoy the weather!

Jim
1951 M37 W/W
1961 M201B1 W/W
MVPA #31454
I was Chrysler when Chrysler wasn't cool!
Tim Powell
MSGT
MSGT

And Leave This Beautiful Iowa Winter????????????

Post by Tim Powell »

I fully understand Jim! Wish I could be there but duty calls! Leaving tomorrow 05:00 for work.
Tim & Lori Powell
1952 Dodge M-37
2011 F350 Ford Flatbed
Military Tank APU

Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Tim,
You and Lori should try to make the MVPA National in Evansville this summer. You won't be disappointed-Veronica and I went to the 2008 National in Portland, and it was great! Every part you'd likely need would be available there, not to mention all the vehicles on display.

Also, VPW does an annual event-you should also check on that.
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
Tim Powell
MSGT
MSGT

Thank You Gary!

Post by Tim Powell »

Hey Gary! Thanks for the info. We have been to the VPW Rally in Fairfield, that's where Lori fell in love with Dodge Trucks! Send me some info on the one in Evansville! That's not toooooo far.
Tim & Lori Powell
1952 Dodge M-37
2011 F350 Ford Flatbed
Military Tank APU

Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Re: Short list of parts, MVPA show in Fla

Post by bubba_got_you »

Jim Branson wrote:Short list of parts I'm brimging to the show: Tailgate, 4 hubs (ready for disc brakes conversion), new & used shoes, drums, complete backing plates, passemger side door, winch drum, winch frame extensions, worm gear, plus more. Don't forget BILL L for big and small parts like doors, hoods and fenders, all in great shape. He has a huge parts collection. If you e-mail him, autodoc51@aol.com I think he will bring it to the show. Thanks!

Jim
Where is the show? i need a tail gate and am in florida.
May God grant me with the serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, The ability to shoot the things I can and a place to hide the bodies
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Looks like two in Florida, according to the MVPA site:

Florida, February 13-15, 2009: The Southern Outpost Military Vehicle Winter Rally and Swap Meet, sponsored by the First Florida Chapter, MVPA and the Market of Marion, 12888 S.E. US Hwy 441, Belleview, FL 34420. Admission is by donation and there is no charge to enter a vehicle to be displayed and/or judged. Awards given for Top Vehicles, Displays, Best in Show, Peoples Choice & vehicle driven most distance. Trophy sponsorships available, inquire. 20' X 20' Outdoor Flea Market Spaces & 10' X 16' Under Cover Spaces available. FFC Hospitality Tent, weapons demonstrations, Friday evening trail ride, WWII battle re-enactment Saturday, Awards dinner and auction Saturday evening. Contact: Charles Craven; (352) 245-2208, Ccr6844878@aol.com.

Florida, February 19 – 22, 2009: Hosted for Steel Soldiers members with an extended invitation to the MVPA, Unimog, Pinzgauer and RR groups. Please feel free to invite, extend and re-post this invitation to your friends, families and web board. MV enthusiasts of all types are welcome, but this event is a private function and is NOT open to the "general public"! Located at 4131 Windwillow Lane, Clermont, FL 34714 vendors are welcome to set up for FREE, Cliff W’s world famous BBQ and catering will provide meals and breakfast is to be added this year. All camping is primitive, but you may bring RV's and travel trailers that are self-contained. There will be a Port-a-Potty on site; we’re working on showers. Admission: Advanced weekend entry registration will be $50 each, $60 per couple; at the door weekend entry will be $70 per person; Advanced DAILY (no overnight camping) entry will be $30 each, $40 per couple; at the door DAILY (no overnight camping) entry will be $40 per person. Contact: ssflrally@gmail.com or visit: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/.

Too far for me :(
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
PO62880
PVT
PVT

Post by PO62880 »

Does anyone know if there is MVPA show in MA if so when might it be
Rick C
SSGT
SSGT

Post by Rick C »

There isn't an MVPA show but there is a military vehicle show in Webster ever year. Not sure of dates yet.
Rick C