stuff i need

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

stuff i need

Post by bubba_got_you »

need a Canvas top
I need a good canvas top and the hard where that goes with it. And a cab bow. Also looking for some good doors with good glass and working innards
May God grant me with the serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, The ability to shoot the things I can and a place to hide the bodies
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

WOW thats like NEW!! lol i think ill be getting the top frome john and midwest
May God grant me with the serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, The ability to shoot the things I can and a place to hide the bodies
Tom @ Snake River
SSGT
SSGT

Post by Tom @ Snake River »

I would sure grab onto that complete metal framework. They do not come along very often.
www.snakeriver4x4.com
M-37's - WC-51 - M-29C - WC-25 cc - CCKW
M-274 - M-101 - G-527 Water Buffalo
G-7117 Chevy
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Thanks Tom! That's why I posted it-took me 3 years to find a good set (thanks to Ed-XM708)!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
xm708
SSGT
SSGT

M37 Doors

Post by xm708 »

Thanks for the mention gary !!!

I may have a decent set of complete clean doors. shipping might be an issue though. I think they are straight and rust free with good glass. I would sell them for $300 for the pair plus shipping if interested.

ed
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Re: M37 Doors

Post by bubba_got_you »

xm708 wrote:Thanks for the mention gary !!!

I may have a decent set of complete clean doors. shipping might be an issue though. I think they are straight and rust free with good glass. I would sell them for $300 for the pair plus shipping if interested.

ed
i am but i would like pix. :wink:
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

Cal_Gary wrote:Thanks Tom! That's why I posted it-took me 3 years to find a good set (thanks to Ed-XM708)!
Gary
i hope you didn’t think I was poking fun at you, I was more poking fun at the fact that he was selling the canvas ( or what was left) with the frame work. I already have the framework so I didn’t need it or I would have gotten it for shore. thank you for the post though.
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

No offense taken at all, Bubba! It's just that experience shows that even a seemingly garbage pile of junk sometimes has a gold nugget within. In this E-Bay case, I knew the top was trash but the hardware underneath is hard to find. Wait until you try to find the correct 30 cal bed mount assembly-impossible!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W