A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU WADE!

Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Cal_Gary

A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU WADE!

Post by Cal_Gary »

Hello All,
As you probably know from the Swap Meet section, WADEFREEDOMVEHICLES is parting out an old, tired M43. I had the great privilege of making the short drive to meet Wade and his father Vernon last evening in order to secure some much-needed parts for my 230. As always, there are no better friendships formed than with our forum mates, and Wade and Vernon are no exception. Wade is a very young man with a passion for all HMVs, learning from his father. They explained that they have a number of HMVs across multiple sites, and this includes an M38, a half-track, and several iterations of the M37 family.

While we did not have time to get better acquainted, I would be remiss if I didn't share my story with the rest of you. Wade impressed me with his knowledge of the M37 characteristics and did not hesitate to have dad break out the tools when I spotted an additional part, removing it then handing it over with a smile and a handshake. I've made a couple of new forum friends in Wade and Vernon, and hope each of you will someday have that chance!

Thanks again!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500