Trailer For Sale

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
BILL L
SGT
SGT

Trailer For Sale

Post by BILL L »

Since I sold my Marine Corp truck I think I will sell the trailer. It is a 1968 M101A1 Marine Corp trailer. It has new canvas, new wood sides,new tires and is in mint condition. Original paint and markings and is rust free. Been kept indoors for at least 18 years. This trailer is in almost perfect condition and you will never find one this nice, let alone a Marine Corp. one. I am asking an above average price due to the condition and rarity. If you are really interested email me for some pictures or questions at Autodoc51@aol.com Price $3000 Location Ocala, Florida
Elwood
MSGT
MSGT

Re: Trailer For Sale

Post by Elwood »

I've seen this trailer multiple times, and can attest that it is as advertised. If I didn't already have an M101A1, I'd be towing this one home.
“When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, IT IS THEIR RIGHT, IT IS THEIR DUTY, TO THROW OFF SUCH GOVERNMENT...” -Declaration of Independence, 1776