Parting out '52 M37

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Hilborn

Parting out '52 M37

Post by Hilborn »

I have an 1952 M37 that I am going to start parting out. I bought about 2 years ago and was going to use it for parts for my other M37 but I sold that one and they didn't want to buy this one. The is quite a bit of good parts on it. Truck does can be moved when towed so the axles seem to be good. The transmission can be shifted same with the transfer case. I'm not sure the condition of the engine itself but there is some good parts on it that can be pulled. I plan on pulling the truck apart starting in the next week or two and I can take more pictures of the parts that may be needed if asked. I am in Fallbrook, CA and can ship parts out or if local pick up works too. Since I don't have it torn apart yet I don't have a complete list of parts or prices but if anyone wants something let me know and we can talk price.

Update 5/3
The truck has quite a bit of parts off. If there is something you are interested in let me know and I can get a picture of it.
Front fenders, gas tank, and rear axle shafts are sold.

Here's a list of the parts that are off that are good that are available
Front and Rear Axles (no rear axle shafts)

Engine
Transmission
Transfer Case

Rear Drive shaft
Intermediate Drive Shaft

Can supply pictures if needed
Last edited by Hilborn on Wed May 31, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
corkywonderdog

Re: Parting out '52 M37

Post by corkywonderdog »

Interested in the front fenders.
Hilborn

Post by Hilborn »

Parts list updated in OP
Kaegi
SFC
SFC

Post by Kaegi »

do you have the pcv set up and the oil filter to head bracket? and the all of the bolts needed for the windshield prop elbows? might need a couple of the props as well. its for my buddies truck I am helping him work on his name is scott 206 898 7113 my name is Steve at 206 412 5244
Hilborn

Post by Hilborn »

Updated list. Most of the truck has been sold off or scrapped now. Few things left mostly drive train items