FS - non-running 1953 m37, NW Pennsylvania

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
steved
CPL
CPL

FS - non-running 1953 m37, NW Pennsylvania

Post by steved »

Feeling the water...for sale is a non-running 1953 M37 w/o winch, complete except tailgate and any cloth (originally from New Mexico). The front fender is tweaked (should be an easy fix) and the grill is tweaked (again, easy fix). Will need a front bumper. Very minor rust, a spot about the size of a quarter on the side under the windshield pivot and the windshield frames themselves. The PO welded things to the bed, but nothing that can't be removed. Engine is free, clutch engages (sometimes sticks after sitting). It's not perfect, but it's solid...I HAVE THE TITLE in my name. Been stored on plastic and under cover since I brought it home...again, it's in NW Pennsylvania.

Spare parts: complete front and rear axle assemblies, front axle shafts, transmission, a non-m37 Dodge engine, complete set of rims, distributor, partial wiring harness, tailgate, air cleaner elbow, some lights, and miscellaneous pieces...whatever I have, you get.

$2500 for everything or possible trades...
Carter
1SG
1SG

Re: FS - non-running 1953 m37, NW Pennsylvania

Post by Carter »

Posting several photos would likely help you make a sale.
Carter
Life Member:
Delta, Peach Bottom Fish & Game Assn.