51 M37 FOR SALE & CCKW STYLE HARDTOP

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
neverfinished
PFC
PFC

51 M37 FOR SALE & CCKW STYLE HARDTOP

Post by neverfinished »

I have this 51 that I'm not going to get around to restoring and could use the space it's taking up. Ran when parked :D -20 or so years ago! First the bad: no front bumper, no wiring left to speak of, hole rusted in floor under driver's seat and rust at front bottom of passenger door, missing door handle on that door also. Broken glass.RF fender slightly bent, but both sides appear solid in headlight/bracket area. Pintle swivel is gone but I have the pintle portion. Pretty complete otherwise-some of the "missing" parts in pics are loose in the back. Has very nice blasted tailgate. Has hardware for canvas top that was rotted off of it. Has Nevada NG markings on rear. Located near Salem,OR. #561 in registry. Has OR title. $1300. Any questions, feel free to ask. I have more pics, but can only post 3.
I also have a blasted & primed (but looking at pic, it might need sanded & reprimed!) CCKW type top with all the pieces for M37 mounting. Somewhat visible in pics of bed, but I didn't take any specifically of the top. Let me know if interested in pics of it & I'll get some. $250
Ted
DSCF5574.jpg
DSCF5574.jpg (50.24 KiB) Viewed 942 times
DSCF5576.jpg
DSCF5576.jpg (66.84 KiB) Viewed 942 times
Attachments
DSCF5587.jpg
DSCF5587.jpg (30.42 KiB) Viewed 942 times
1951 m-37
1953 M-37 USAF
2 M-101A1 trailers
NRA Life