Parting Out a 1954

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
m-11
SGT
SGT

Re: Parting Out a 1954

Post by m-11 »

Hey guys its quicker to get in touch by sending me an e-mail. I'm not here all that often so it could take weeks for me to get back to you through PM's. So here's my address if you need to contact me. malachinski6@gmail.com
ZGjethro
SFC
SFC

Post by ZGjethro »

Any chance you have the inner rear fender wells? The ones inside the bed. The fire department I bought my truck from butchered them to fit a large tank and water pump
m-11
SGT
SGT

Post by m-11 »

ZGjethro wrote:Any chance you have the inner rear fender wells? The ones inside the bed. The fire department I bought my truck from butchered them to fit a large tank and water pump
Unfortunately this was an ex fire department water truck too and the inner fenders were butchered as well.
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Props to Tim for a pleasant transaction in providing me a much-needed passenger side radiator support panel! It arrived today, in great shape, well packed, and a reasonable cost-thanks again Tim!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
m-11
SGT
SGT

Post by m-11 »

Gary,

I'm glad that you are pleased with the part. It will be great to see it on your truck.

Tim