MILITARY COLLECTOR"S TV, season II

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

MILITARY COLLECTOR"S TV, season II

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

Got some recent news to share; season II premiers on Friday, Jan 5,2018 at 9PM on the Pursuit channel. This is channel 604 on Direct TV, channel 393 on Dish TV. Each episode will replay the following week on Wed at 5PM, and on Thurs at 3:30PM, so this is 3 opportunities to catch the show weekly. I expect it is best to check your local listings as times could vary depending on where you are. They have filmed with us here at M Series Rebuild on 3 different occasions; I'm told this material will be edited into a single 30 minute episode, we do not have a specific date at this time when this particular show will air.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
Cal_Gary

Re: MILITARY COLLECTOR"S TV, season II

Post by Cal_Gary »

Thanks for the heads-up Charles, I liked most of last year's episodes and look forward to Season 2!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Looks like the Velocity channel didn't re-up the show here in Utah....
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

Cal_Gary wrote:Looks like the Velocity channel didn't re-up the show here in Utah....
Gary
Gary, the show is airing on the PURSUIT channel (DISH 393, DIRECT TV 604) this season.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

We have received word from Bob Redfern that the M Series Rebuild episode will air on Military Collector's TV, Friday Feb 9 at 9PM. Air times the following week will be on Wed Feb 14 at 5PM and Thur Feb 15 at 3:30PM.
Last edited by MSeriesRebuild on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Thanks Charles, Xfinity is my carrier and they don't include the Pursuit Channel so I'm SOL because I don't want to change carriers.
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
sturmtyger380
SFC
SFC

Post by sturmtyger380 »

Feb 9th is a Friday.

I have mine set up to record but I didn't work for some reason. I am guessing priority of the timer. I need to boost it to the top! :twisted: 'So dear I don't know why your cooking show did not record.' :mrgreen:

I went online and watched the Armor Reenactors in Florida show. I just had to hold my head though, all those US GI's advancing from out of the cover into that road/field, they would have been all casualties. Oh well it's all for TV.
47 CJ2A
53 M38A1
52 M37
51 M38
67 M416
?? M101A1
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

Cal_Gary wrote:Thanks Charles, Xfinity is my carrier and they don't include the Pursuit Channel so I'm SOL because I don't want to change carriers.
Gary
It will be posted on the Military Collector's youtube site after the show has aired nationally. We will also have a link posted so you can watch it at mseriesrebuild.com when our site update is completed. I'm sure you will be able to catch it some how.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

sturmtyger380 wrote:Feb 9th is a Friday.

I have mine set up to record but I didn't work for some reason. I am guessing priority of the timer. I need to boost it to the top! :twisted: 'So dear I don't know why your cooking show did not record.' :mrgreen:

I went online and watched the Armor Reenactors in Florida show. I just had to hold my head though, all those US GI's advancing from out of the cover into that road/field, they would have been all casualties. Oh well it's all for TV.
Got that date correction made. I thought the same thing with that first show. I don't know how much actual military experience these re-enactors may have.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Thanks Charles, looking forward to the replays!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

Just learned this morning that Pursuit channel has rearranged their programming schedule for Military Collector's TV show. I have posted the updated air time schedule on our Facebook page; showing dates for all episodes in Season II. I apologize for any confusion.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
T. Highway

Post by T. Highway »

Hi Charles,

Please update us here because there are allot of us that are not into Facebook.

Thanks,

Bert
1952 M37 W/W Rebuild @ 59% complete
Engine rebuild @ 95% complete
1985 M1009, 1990 M101A2, 2008 M116A3 Pioneer tool trailer
MVPA # 24265
NRA Life Member
NRA Cert. Personal Protection Pistol Instructor
NRA Cert. RSO
Class III RSO/KCR
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

T. Highway wrote:Hi Charles,

Please update us here because there are allot of us that are not into Facebook.

Thanks,

Bert
According to this new programming schedule; the M Series Rebuild episode will be airing on Fri, March 2 at 9 PM eastern.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
rickf
SSGT
SSGT

Post by rickf »

Unfortunately, those of us with Comcast cannot see it. Amazing how the cable companies have taken control of out lives. Life was much simpler with three or four channels plus UHF. As all the young guys on here are scratching their heads and saying "what the hell is he talking about? 3-4 channels?!!!!". AND, you had to get up to change them!!!!!!!
1953 M37
1964 M151A1
1967 M416
1984 M1008
4/1952 M100
12/1952 M100 gone
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

rickf wrote:Unfortunately, those of us with Comcast cannot see it. Amazing how the cable companies have taken control of out lives. Life was much simpler with three or four channels plus UHF. As all the young guys on here are scratching their heads and saying "what the hell is he talking about? 3-4 channels?!!!!". AND, you had to get up to change them!!!!!!!
Used to be 2 channels with us and no UHF until around 1970. You can see the show on Military Collector's youtube once it airs nationally, or whenever they choose to post it I should say.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com