Happy Thanksgiving

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

Hi All, I have not had much time to spend on forums in a while as we are FAR behind with work. I did want to take this opportunity to wish all a Happy and blessed Thanksgiving. It is a time to reflect on all our daily blessings. I for one have a LOT to be thankful for, LIFE IS GOOD!
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
Marmalute
PFC
PFC

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Marmalute »

Good to hear from you Charles!
On reflection, I find I am very thankful for this site and my old and new friends I have found from being part of this great group of people.
Keep em rolling!
Cheers- Doug
ashyers
MSGT
MSGT

Post by ashyers »

Charles,
Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes! I've missed your posts lately, but am happy to see you guys are keeping busy :D. To you, your family, and your crew, Happy Thanksgiving!

Andy
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

I'll add my well wishes to Charles and all of our forum friends! Happy Thanksgiving!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
NAM VET
1SG
1SG

Post by NAM VET »

having driven the 100 miles up and back to Charles's shop, and been given a tour of what they do, and seeing their shop, and had several of my components rebuilt there, plus been given advice via my own email I too wish him and his crew, and indeed everyone on this forum the very best for the Winter and coming Spring.

NV, UpState SC
jim lee
SSGT
SSGT

Post by jim lee »

Oe thing I'm thankful for is your writeup on how to set the preload on Dodge wheel bearings! Read it, used it, loved it. Wheels have not fallen off!

Thanks!

-jim lee