My Son, Lee Carter Davidson Jr.

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Sal
SFC
SFC

Re: My Son, Lee Carter Davidson Jr.

Post by Sal »

Last edited by Sal on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
1954 M37 WO/W
1969 M101A1
1967 M416
skinnedknuckles
CPL
CPL

Post by skinnedknuckles »

Carter,
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my oldest sister this past February due to a heart problem. It to happened so suddenly and its hard to realize that she is gone. But now I know that I have another angle watching over me and I think thats the same with you. Keep on doing things that would make you and him happy, celebrate his life while you live yours. I bet thats the way he would want it. My prayers are with you during this difficult time.
Keep your head up and live life to its fullest You have some that you love watching over you :D
Paul
Paul in Janesville, Wisconsin
1953 m37 parts truck
1961 m37b1 finally going together and turning green
and a bunch of other green trucks that are taking over my driveway
MVPA and MVPG member
rixm37
MSGT
MSGT

Post by rixm37 »

Hi Carter.
The second picture of Lee looks like he is having a great time. It looks very much like one of the look out points at Gates Pass here in Tucson. If that is true, I hope he had a great time here.
Again you are in our prayers and thoughts.
RIck.
1952 M37
M101 trailer
1942 Chevy G506
M376X6
PVT
PVT

Post by M376X6 »

I know how much I love my children, even though they're now grown and married. I am overwhelmed at the thought of how great is the grief and despair you and your family are feeling. Even though I don't know you or your dear son, my heart is heavy with sadness. I'll say a prayer and offer my deepest condolences. If it only helps a small bit, please know that all who hears this sad news have their hearts, minds, Prayers, and sympathies going out to you.

Bryan Sage